- Fill out and return the Building Use Form.
- The Church Staff will check room availability.
- The Building and Grounds Committee will review and take action on all requests.
- You will be notified when your request is approved or disapproved.
- Requests must be received 14 days prior to use.
- Certificate of insurance is required for building use which is ongoing or lasts for more than two days.
- The use of the kitchen must be approved by the Kitchen Hostess.
- If a sound technician is needed to oversee the use of the church sound system there is an extra charge.
- Must agree to the “Use of Church Facilities” statement including the Ground Rules for Use and agree to its terms, including the costs.